Your privacy is important to us. To better protect your privacy, we provide this notice explaining our online information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used. This notice applies to all information collected or submitted on Norton Outdoor Advertising’s website.
• We use the personal information collected from you to better tailor your website experience to your interests, and to send you information about Norton Outdoor Advertising and its services. Such personal information as we collect is not used for any other purpose and is not shared.
• We never use or share the personally identifiable information provided to us online in ways unrelated to the ones described above.
• To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, we have put into place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Norton Outdoor Advertising may use your IP address to administer our website, to help diagnose problems with our server, to analyze trends, to track users' webpage movements, and to gather broad demographic information for research purposes.
• Protecting the privacy of the very young is especially important. For that reason, we never collect or maintain information at our website from those we actually know are under the age of 13, and no part of our website is structured to attract anyone under 13 to provide information to us (in conjunction with standards set by the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act).
• You can correct factual errors in your personally identifiable information by sending us a request detailing the error(s).
• To protect your privacy and security, we will also take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting access or making corrections.