Located in the hills of the Ohio River valley, Cincinnati meshes old-world city charm with a thriving, prosperous urban metropolis. Where else can you take in the sounds of the world-renown Cincinnati Pops Orchestra, enjoy the thrilling rides of Kings Island, indulge in the eclectic cuisine from award-winning chefs and cheer on two professional sports teams? Cincinnati’s energetic and diverse climate plays to the art enthusiasts and music lovers, the history buffs and sports fans.
Cincinnati has the resources needed for success in business, as demonstrated by the number of Fortune 500 companies that call Cincinnati home - the city ranks #6 in the country in Fortune 500 companies per million residents. The city is ranked #31 in sales and marketing rankings and it’s central location puts Cincinnati within 600 miles of 54% of the nation’s purchasing power.
Click to download more information about the Cincinnati area, courtesy of the Cincinnati USA Regional Chamber.
• DMA Rank: 33
• DMA Population (Adults 18+): 1,744,744
• Median Age: 45
• Average Household Income: $58,416
• Average Number Vehicles per Household: 2
• Average Miles Traveled per Month: 343
The Outdoor Market & Research
• Traveled 500+ Total Miles (Month, %): 39.1
• Avg. Commute to Work (Miles, One Way): 21.25
• Did Not Read Daily Newspaper(s) (Yesterday, %): 66.5
• Access to Internet (Home, %): 60.1
• Hours Spent on Internet (Week): 6.61
• Average Visits to a Sit-Down Restaurant (Month): 4
*Sources: 2006 Census Data, 2008-09 Nielsen Data, Mar08-Aug08 Scarborough Data